The Star Card
Here is a Chart of Magickal Correspondences for The Star Card.
There are many forms of “Wish Upon a Star…” Today we’re going to wish on a star we actually make…This is a spell I made myself and own copyrights to.
- The Star Card
- Green Candle (For Money and Prosperity)
- 1 Coin of Your Own Currency
- Star Cookie Cutter
- Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Egg
- Wooden Spoon
- Rolling Pin
- Holy Water
- Smudge Stick
- Small Green Drawstring Bag
Smudge all the ingredients and bless with holy water.
Light the Green Candle with The Star Card laid beside it.
- Pour 1 cup of flour into a mixing bowl
- Pour 1/3 cup of water into the mixture
- With the wooden spoon mix the flower and water into a dough like texture
- Create an indention in the dough in order to crack the egg
- Crack the egg without breaking the yolk into the indention.
Take the Toothpick and draw an Earth Invoking Pentagram into the Egg. With Money we are dealing with Earthly matters so we will invoke the energy of Earth. So Take the toothpick and draw this pentagram in this formation.
Begin mixing the flour, water and egg with hour washed hands until you have a dough consistency.
Roll out the Dough Flat but with a good thinkness.
Take the cutters and cut out 2 stars. Have you currency and honey ready.
You’ll now have two sides of your Prosperity Pastry.
- Lay out both sides of the thick dough stars and brush them with honey.
- Lay the currency on the bottom layer, then top it with the other cut-out star.
- Press with a fork or your fingers around the edges to seal.
- You can brush with more honey if you like. Well known for its prosperity properties.
Cook at 350 Degrees for 20 minutes.
When the cookie is done take it out into the part and spread the pieces out for the birds, for The Universe…your giving will bring abundance back to you.
Now take the Currency left, and drip green wax from the burning green candle. Keep this around as a Talisman and to attract wealth.